Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Walter Redaelli

semifreddo, one of my
favorite deserts
August 11, 2015
I discovered this restaurant through a blog (can't remember the name though) while searching for great Bistecca Fiorentina.  After seeing the fresh fish on the menu I didn't order the steak... but one day I will.  The location is also very convenient if you're on your way to Florence from Umbria. I've been back quite a few times now and plan on going again soon.
feels like you're walking to a friends
house in the country
the estate
Ristorante Walter Redaelli
nice little aperitivo
mis en place
summer grapes on the vines outside
a glass of Drapier Champagne
as an aperitivo
wonderful selection of homemade breads
a simple local rosé
Graziano's Chianina carpaccio





Add caption
inside the restaurant
tartar di ricciola (yellowtail)
Add caption













No comments:

Post a Comment